Gorgeous Briarcliff KC Estate Sale / April 20-22
Luxury home in Kansas City’s Briarcliff neighborhood filled with high-end furniture & decor, fine jewelry, designer clothing and much more.
Sale Dates and Times
4/20/2017 9am to 4pm (Thu)
4/21/2017 9am to 4pm (Fri)
4/22/2017 9am to 4pm (Sat)
Broyhill media armoire, upholstered accent chair, metal queen bed, Broyhill night stand, glass top end table, upholstered chaise lounge with pillow, two stripe-upholstered slipper chairs, two Bernhardt upholstered loveseats, upholstered armchair with pine cone Motif, Bernhardt upholstered ottoman, console table with foliate accents, large potted faux pine tree, large beveled mirror, Sam Moore Furniture recliner with ottoman, wooden desk with drawer and chair, Hekman computer armoire, glass top basket end table, tall accent floor lamp, several small potted faux palm trees, two Lineage Home Furnishings curved sofas, lineage Home Furnishings tufted ottoman, zebra striped tufted ottoman, four-piece wooden entertainment hutch, decorative chest on stand, round end table with wrought metal base, wrought iron pier table with stone top, four Natuzzi Italian leather armchairs, cocktail table with hammered metal top, Pulaski Furniture three-drawer chest with granite top, eight Tempo swivel bar stools, console table with paw and ball feet and carved acanthus motif, six barstools with braids motifs and cream cushions, round pedestal dining table, upholstered ottoman, two Century Furniture illuminated cream china cabinets, Bernhardt dining table with two leaves and ten upholstered chairs, Bernhardt Buffet, two wrought metal floor lamps with antiqued finish, cottage style dresser with mirror, two cottage style nightstands, cottage style queen bed, cottage style wardrobe, blue striped-upholstered arm chair.
Art and Decor:
Allayn Stevens giclee on canvas with hand painted elements in goldtone frame, framed decorative art pieces, large selection of decor including vessels and vases, floor lamps, candle sticks, faux floral arrangements, decorative plates, and hanging wall mirrors
Kitchen & Glass:
Kitchenaid Superba stainless side-by-side refrigerator with Aquasense system, Keurig 2.0, estate mounted wine bottle opener, three-arm candelabra, plate sets, wine glass sets, crystal including Towle, pewter bowls, cookware
Garage & Outdoor:
Sovereign propane stainless steel grill, pairs of outdoor planters, Ariens ST 2+2 standard snow blower, Toro leaf blower, pair of 60in round tables, storage closet, Disney Mickey Mouse phones, handful of yard and garden tools
Bosch Nexxt washer and dryer, Frigidaire fridge, lot of seasonal decor, workout equipment including hand weights and medicine balls, Crate acoustic amp
This sale includes lots of diamond pieces including 7 diamond rings, 2 Diamond and Sapphire rings, Diamond and Ruby ring, Diamond and Emerald Ring, Diamond and Pearl Ring, diamond earrings, diamond necklaces and Diamond Pendants, Also included are several David Yurman pieces, a Lagos Caviar ring, and a large collection of contemporary fine and costume jewelry: *The diamond jewelry priced at $500 or above will be running on a separate discount schedule. The 2nd day they will be 15% off, and the 3rd day they will be 30% off. *
– A platinum ring with an insurance appraisal report from 1996 valuing the ring at $13,980. It is a Michael Werdiger MWI Eloquence ring with the MWI marking. It has a center brilliant cut diamond weighing 1.16 carats J color SI-2 Clarity and a two row princess step mounting with 12 princess cut diamonds and a trilliant diamond set into the side of the band: total carat weight of these diamonds is 1.18 carats
– 18K gold diamond and sapphire band ring, set with a background of 35 diamonds and 22 pear cut sapphires creating a flower motif across the band, each flower has a diamond center.
– 18K gold diamond and sapphire hallmarked “Diana” style ring with a 5mm x 7mm oval sapphire center and 12 diamonds surrounding the sapphire: 6 oval cut and 6 marquise cut.
– 18K gold trademarked diamond ring with 12 princess cut invisible set diamonds 1.33 total carat weight
– 18K gold and diamond ring with 21 princess cut invisible set diamonds embellished with 32 round diamonds
– 14K gold and diamond baguette pave braid ring with 1.25 total carat weight
– A platinum and diamond ring band with 10 channel set diamonds .33 total carat weight
– 14K gold hallmarked diamond ring with a gray 9.2mm center pearl and 16 diamonds .55 total carat weight
– 18K gold diamond cocktail statement ring with 70 round 1mm diamonds bead set in a raised double swirl pattern
– 18K two tone white and yellow gold braid ring with 5 diamonds .18 total carat weight
– 14K yellow gold diamond and ruby vintage cocktail ring with 8 round diamonds .32 total carats and 8 round rubies .40 total carats
– 14K yellow gold diamond and emerald hallmarked vintage cocktail ring with center rectangle emerald 5mm x 4mm flanked with 8 diamonds .24 total carat weight *some small chips on some of the diamonds*
– 14K vintage diamond cocktail cluster ring with 19 Diamonds .97 total carat weight
– A pair of 18K gold and diamond earrings with a Gliters insurance appraisal report from 2001 valuing the earrings at $1,395.00. The earrings have 32 full cut melee diamonds that are bead set within hexagon dangle earrings. The diamonds are G-H in color and SI1-2 in clarity. Total diamond weight is .52 carats
– 14K gold hallmarked puffed heart pendant with 25 diamonds .38 total carats
– 14K gold hallmarked heart pendant with pave center .80 total carats
– 18K gold two-tone diamond dangle earrings with diamond pave 1.38 total carat weight
– 18K gold diamond heart outline earrings with .50 total carat weight
– 18K gold Diamond swirl earrings with 1.03 total carat weight
– 18K gold necklace with 21 bezel set diamonds .56 total carat weight
– 14K gold diamond heart necklace with 22 diamonds and .33 total carat weight
– Two 14K diamond heart charm anklets with small bead set diamonds
– David Yurman sterling and 14K gold cable ring
– David Yurman sterling and 14K gold citrine pendant on a sterling 2mm 16” David Yurman box chain
– David Yurman sterling and 14K gold cable classics earrings
– David Yurman sterling cable bracelet 5mm with citrine and 14K gold accents
– Lagos Caviar sterling and 18K gold citrine ring
– Lois Hill sterling necklace with 3 sliders
– Pair of sterling and ruby earrings each earring holds one round ruby approx. 1.41ct each
– Elle G. sterling statement necklaces
– Two Silpada 6mm sterling ball bracelets
– Several sterling Silpada chunky rings
– Sterling Mexico earrings
– TeNo stainless steel hypoallergenic bangle with .02 ct diamond
Other jewelry includes: Banana Republic, 1928, EFM & kate spade bracelet
Large contemporary designer closet with men’s, women’s, and juniors
Purses: Coach purse No.D25-6076, B. Makowsky leather purse, Marc by Marc Jacobs leather crossbody, Marc by Marc Jacobs workwear crossbody purse, Rebecca Minkoff leather purse, Burberry purse, Kate Spade red saddlebag purse, Kate Spade New York wallets, Dooney & Bourke green and yellow bag, Dooney & Bourke vintage purple purse, Dooney & Bourke tassel top zip purse, Dooney & Bourke purple crossbody, Tory Burch wallet, Coach coin purses, Dooney & Bourke coin purses, Brighton purse, several Vera Bradley purses and luggage pieces
Women’s closet: sizes small-medium (0-4) Included Escada Margaretha Ley coat, Tory Burch, BCBGMaxazria, St. John sport, White House | Black Market, Betsey Johnson, Cache, Vera Wang, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, J Crew, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Scalia, Dooney and Bourke, Coach, Kate Spade, Lillie Rubin, A.M.I, PSI, Adrianna Papell, Alvina Valenta, Sue Wong, Jim Hjelm, Chetta B, Suzi Chin for Maggy Boutique, Calvin Klein, Alfred Sung, Carmen Marc Valvo, Bill Levkoff, Vera Bradley, Vineyard Vines, North Face, Forever 21, Gap, H&M, and more.
Women’s shoes: sizes 6.5. Includes several pairs of boots. Brands include Tory burch, Guess, Franco Sarto, Nine West, Sam Edelman, Steve Madden, Stuart Weitzman, Michael Kors, Enzo Angiolini, Ugg, Toms, Nike, and more.
Women’s accessories: belts, leggings, scarves, boot socks, winter hats, gloves.
Men’s clothing: shirt sizes 16-34/16-42 (medium), short sizes 36, suit sizes 42R including two Oscar De La Renta suits, Hugo boss suits, Brooks Brothers, Bugatchi Uomo, Ate Seta, Jos A Bank, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, and Joseph Abboud.
Men’s shoes: sizes 9M – brands include Johnston & Murphy, Tommy Bahama, Banana Republic, Cole Haan, Mezlan, Anderson Bean Boot Company, Converse and Harley Davidson ankle boots.
…and much more.
Interested in receiving an email with all the info for each of our estate sales?