- Bakers rack
- Dining table with five chairs
- Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Keurig coffee maker
- Noritake dinnerware
- Haviland dinnerware
- Kenmore refrigerator
- Flip top table
- Buffet table
- Century furniture sofa & loveseat
- Round coffee table
- Pair of custom upholstery wing back chairs
- Nesting tables
- Entertainment center
- Outdoor patio table with four chairs
- Chaise lounger
- Outdoor Glider rocker
- Pair of outdoor spring back chairs
- Ridgeway grandfather clock
- Thomasville dining table with eight chairs
- Thomasville China cabinet
- Fostoria Crystal
- Heirloom Sterling serving set
- Oriental room divider
- Pair of Hickory Craft chairs
- Distinctive Furniture by Gilliam sofa
- Coffee table
- End table
- Side table
- Custom upholstery arm chair
- Quartz wall clock with display
- Tri-tier display shelf
- Stanton Cooper sofa and loveseat
- Vintage RCA TV cabinet
- Four piece queen bedroom set (bed, drawer with two mirrors, and two nightstands)
- Medium to high vintage fashion load
- Queen bed
- Pair of matching nightstands
- Sewing machine
- Dresser with mirror
- Pair of chairs
- Lots of linens
- Queen bedroom set (bed, pair of nightstands, pair of dresser with vanity)
- Tectrix exercise bike
- Montogomery Ward exercise bike
- Magnavox stereo cabinet
- Kidney shaped desk
- Ego lawnmower
- Lots of Golf clubs
- Seasonal decor
Sale Address: We post the sale address the day before the sale opens or you can sign up for our emails to receive the address in your inbox.
Payment: We accept all major credit & debit cards, cash, as well as local checks under $30 with a valid ID.
Large Item Assistance: Load out assistance by our moving staff is available for large items during most of our open hours, unless the price tag notes professional movers required.
Discounts: First day of our sale, everything starts full price. As the sale progresses, most items will be discounted 20%, 35%, 50%, and finally 70% off. We generally don’t negotiate about pricing, but encourage you to shop the day the discount fits your interest level.
Pricing: We know it’s helpful to see the prices in the photos before the sale opens. 99% of the time those prices will be the same on sale days. Occasionally during our final review some prices are changed from what was photographed.
Availability: In rare circumstances the client, their family, or a legal representative withdraws advertised items before the sale opens. Whenever possible we update the pictures and description to reflect the withdrawal.
Price Information: Due to the volume of requests we are unable to provide information about pricing before the sale opens. After the sale has opened you are welcome to call the sale manager at 913-815-0505 to ask price or condition questions.
Refunds & Returns: The majority of the items we sell are previously owned. We are unable to offer refunds or returns except for non-working electronics returned to the sale within 24 hours of purchase.
First time shopping one of our estate sales? Explore our guide here.