This $2.1M 4,500sqft Hallbrook Leawood estate is filled with three floors of modern furnishings. Designer furniture pieces include B&B Italia, Lafer, Herman Miller, Jonathan Adler, Minotti, and Koket. The house is decorated with large scale original art throughout the house. The sale also includes designer clothing, modern decor, and an indoor gym full of equipment. Complete description and 100+ photos will be posted as the sale approaches.
As featured in episode 2 of the Netflix docuseries “Dirty Money”. The contents in this Estate Sale have been seized by the Internal Revenue Service and are placed for sale as part of an ongoing attempt to recover assets under a federal court case. All proceeds from the sale will be used for that purpose. The real estate is not for sale at this time.
Leawood, KS 66211
The address will be posted one day prior to sale. You can sign up here to receive an email will all the sale information and estate address.
6/28/2019 9am to 4pm (Thu)
6/29/2019 9am to 4pm (Fri)
6/30/2019 9am to 4pm (Sat)
- Large scale original artwork throughout the house
- Lazar Industries Calcutta green velvet sectional sofa
- Mid Century Modern Lafer Billie recliner chair
- Set of 6 B&B Italia Iuta Stools designed by Antonia Citterio
- Herman Miller Sayl office chair
- Jonathan Adler Lampert sectional sofa
- Koket Drapesse high back velvet designer canopy chair
- Minotti lounge chair and ottoman
- Set of four Hannes Wettstein for Molteni & Co Alfa Chairs
- Custom upholstered modern club chairs
- Full indoor gym with True treadmill, extensive weight set, Stairmaster and more
- Modern decor including lamps, vases, and rugs
- Designer ladies clothing including:
- Miu Miu
- J. Crew
- Juicy Couture
- Zara Woman
- Rebecca Minkoff
Interested in following our estate sale adventures?