9am-4pm | Full Price
9am-4pm | 20% Off
9am-4pm | 50% Off
9am-4pm | 70% Off
Full address to be posted May 19th
Leawood, KS 66211
This stunning 11,000sqft luxury estate is in the running for the most significant sale Brown Button has ever hosted. The house is a showcase of the best in designer furniture, antiques, and art with many pieces purchased at Sotheby’s, Christie’s, and Doyle’s auctions and various boutiques in NYC. The sale also features a very significant collection of designer fashion including Prada, Channel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and more.
Special Notes: In this season, face coverings are required. We will not be accepting cash, only debit, credit, Apple & Google Pay. Learn more about our new procedures here.
This sale includes three full floors spread over 11,000 sqft of designer furniture including Baker and Bradington & Young; 18th and 19th century antiques purchaed from Sotheby’s Auction, Christies Auction, and Doyles Auction House in New York City; a large collection of Chinese export antiques including urns, jars, a pair of elmwood yokeback chairs, a carved screen, and a highly decorated 1860’s lacquered sewing table; a large assortment of antique and contemporary rugs, a significant collection of designer fashion & jewelry including Prada, Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Vanintino, and David Yurman. Updated description coming May 7th.
- Regency style mahogany drum table (purchased from Doyle’s auction in NYC)
- Set of eight provincial Georgian style elm windsor back armchairs (purchased from Doyle’s auction in NYC)
- antique American cherry four drawer chest
- set of 19th c. French rush seat chairs
- 19th C. French wardrobe
- 19th c. English claw foot knee hole desk
- 19th c. American blanket chest
- 19th c. English shield back mahogany chairs
- 19th c. assortment of Chinese Famille Rose ceramics
- Qing dynasty elm wood and multicolored glass window panel quartet